Friday, April 29, 2011

Stages of Life

Originally posted: April 10th. So, my reply doesn't relate to the post above but it's my own comment about this current weeks lectures. I wanted to discuss Kiekegaard's Stages of Life's Way. I'm currently in a transition from going to the aesthetic way of living to an ethical way of living. I recognize the ethical but have unfortunately because of immaturity made decisions that have forced me to live an aesthetic lifestyle. I'm currently in on of the hardest battles I've ever encountered in my life. I know that once I am beyond this battle, that I will be in the ethical way of life and remain that way. I don't ever think I was ever manage to become a part of the religious life because I just don't think it is plausible or reasonable, an aspect I which to employ. I think in order to be successful, the ethical way is the best way in order for one to strive for and I am currently in the process in my own life of doing so.

-Chris Branchcomb

No comments:

Post a Comment