Friday, April 29, 2011

Philosophy Really.......Reposted

When discussing the definition vs. examining definition of Philosophy, my brain started spinning. What is life all about? Why do we think and not think about things? Why are some things/people more important than others? Why do we need such precise answers in life, i.e. scientific exacts, mathematical precision, etc.?

Long story short, I am greatly appreciating that something as simple as a required Introduction to Philosophy class can help wake me up, stir the gumbo!

I know life is very short. My older brother was killed in a car accident and that devastated me. The reason I am sharing this to everyone is I am challenging everyone to question, seriously, what they are thinking about. What drives them to make the choices they make?

To me, we are what we think we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment