Friday, April 29, 2011

Originally Posted January 30th, 2011

Logic Fallacies

I thoroughly enjoyed going over logic fallacies. In my senior year of high school, I took a class for my International Baccalaureate program called Theory of Knowledge. During our first semester, we learned the exact same fallacies, and since then, they have been instilled in my memory. I think it's necessary that everyone keeps them in their memory. It allows the individual to keep a concise argument, whatever the occasion. It also allows to someone to criticize their oppositions argument, possibly proving a point that is either relevant, or possibly important. If an individual is in a serious argument determining their fate, and someone uses one of these fallacies, they could possibly reverse their fate in their favor. I definitely thinking know those fallacies is essential to anyone who wants to maintain a legitimate argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment