Monday, February 21, 2011

Existence of God



Since I was born I have been a catholic. I was taught at a very young age about God and his existence. I believe in God, but have always questioned who God truly is. In class this week we discussed why God has to exist. We discussed in class several reasons why God truly exist. One argument is that understanding God fully is a very complex question that is hard to wrap your mind around and understand fully. Readers must be able to digest what the philosophers and bible offer and come to a conclusion about their perspective of whole God truly is. In my senior year of high school I learned about all the world religions of the world. Every religion had their own beliefs and stated why their beliefs of their god. At the end of this course I learned that the debate on whether God exist or not is all up to that person’s beliefs and perspective of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment