Monday, February 14, 2011

Habits and Happiness

As we discussed Habits this week and I started to think about the relationship to Happiness, I thought of something my father would always tell me when I was young. He would always ask me that if I worked hard and did everything I was supposed to do in the right manner, would that mean I would automatically achieve the results that I was seeking? Well, of course the answer would always be no, so then why should any of us live righteous if it does not bring us the things we desire? Well as I recall my past experiences, I realize that Happiness comes from the struggle of working hard and living in a virtueous way, not necessarily the end results. I have found Happiness even after I failed in my overall goals, just knowing I did everything I possibly could makes me feel like I accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment