Thursday, February 24, 2011

God Is Existence

I think that a priori approach to God is a little off track. We have talked about a priori knowledge in International Relations. The professor explained it as ‘assuming there are some things you can’t prove, and you patterned a behavior un-provable; believed to be true’. If you use that definition, you are saying that you can’t prove God’s existence. I feel like God can be proved to humans. We think about God on a daily basis, and many great thinkers throughout history have made reasonable and educated reasons as to why God exists.

Personally, I like the idea of God is existence. I believe in God, and the thought of God being existence makes me feel much better than thinking of him as a big guy on a throne in Heaven. God being existence makes sense to me when you think of the world. Everything exists and most people can’t fathom something creating it all. I think people might can handle existence creating existence better than God creating everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment