Monday, March 21, 2011

MIll, conditioned to party.

Thanks to Mill I wonder what exactly I want to spend my upcoming break doing. Don't get me wrong I love to go out and have a good time, but this spring break I do not know if getting too wasted to function and lost in South Texas is really that good of an idea. In all honesty a nice break home sound like more fun than not remembering my vacation. More than likely I'll get sick and blow my money, then come back very hungover and study for finals. Do I want to end up on a random island under too many influences? Or is that just an idea that I have been conditioned to think a typical college student should do for "Spring Break," and not to second guess myself I will "have the time of my life." I mean everyone in the past has, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment